StaticUsers.net – AppleShare Server Information Review
An AppleShare Auditing tool which displays server information such as:
- Server Name
- Machine Type
- AFP protocol versions supported
- UAM:s supported
- Server settings and features
- Server signature (if supported)
- Network addresses assigned to the server; both TCP/IP- and AppleTalk addresses.
Excellent Auditing tool for AppleShare Servers on the network. Get a view of what is configured.
- Fixed bug in DoGetAllZones when checking len in TNetbuf structure.
- Fixed bug in calculation of offset to network addresses and server signature.
- Fixed drawing of icon for MacServerIP-servers on NT that seem to store icon and mask in long Intel-byteorder form.
- Fixed drawing of server list and other items when application is switched in and out.
- Increased buffer size in zone lookup, now we can handle really large (>500 zones) networks, thanks Apple! 😉
- Increased buffer size in AFP-Server lookups, now we can handle large number of servers (>1000) per zone.
- Better dialog handling and checking of result codes.
- Added drag-and-drop of server items in serverlist to other applications so it contains a text dump of the server info.
- Added OTAddress info in window for servers that don’t support network addresses in it’s AFPSrvrInfo block.
- Added possibility to select items and scroll in server list with arrow keys.
This is a auditing tool; it should help improve your security and/or find any security problems in your appleshare networks.