Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Since its inception in 1999 SecureMac has evolved into the foremost resource devoted to Macintosh security. Originally founded on the basis of raising awareness about Mac security, and to act as a Apple-oriented news portal, we soon grew into a reliable consulting resource. Our rapid growth has seen us expand our team and develop MacScan and PrivacyScan – our principal products for security, privacy, and anti-malware.
Today, SecureMac is a significant contributor to the Mac security sector. Over the years, we have received numerous accolades and awards, reinforcing our devotion to providing security solutions for our users. We aim to continue growing and leading the industry with research, news and products to help protect those who love their Macs.
We require the services of a talented Search Engine Marketing Specialist with experience and a solid understanding of PPC methodology. This role will play an integral part in supporting our SEO marketing efforts. The role will be pivotal to creating, analyzing, measuring and optimizing our online marketing processes to deliver on marketing goals.
Whittier, Ca. (Southern California)
Duties and responsibilities
- Shape our in-house program – creating, monitoring and optimizing new keyword campaigns
- Marketing – Design, manage and implement Internet marketing programs including paid search marketing and remarketing
- Affiliate program management and expansion – create outreach programs to enlarge our network
- Social marketing – Propose new social marketing strategies and methodologies
- Analytics – Analyze and provide feedback on program efficiency and make recommendations and outcomes for improvement
- Tracking – Create and manage metrics, utilizing a thorough understanding of metrics and implement conversion codes for tracking resolutions
- Reporting – Manage reporting and tracking, report metrics appropriately and resolve issues for internal stakeholders
Desired Education/ Experience
- A Minimum of 2+ years managing Pay Per Click demand generation campaigns, specifically Google AdWords and AD Network
- Bachelor Degree with emphasis on marketing, communications, advertising, or any related sector
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords Individual Certification is preferred
- Authentic interest in and knowledge of Search Engine Marketing and business analytics
- Knowledge of PPC marketing, specifically Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Well-versed in marketing analytics and tracking metrics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability with reliable presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Self-motivated with creative talent and a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage several projects and resources simultaneously while remaining focused
- Highly organized with an eye for detail
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.